What a Year!
2012 has been an amazing year for me personally and for MAD COOL FITNESS. Here are some highlights:
- We launched the website, establishing the brand and laying the foundation for what MAD COOL FITNESS will become in 2013.
- We trained and touched the lives of hundreds of women through our fitness classes.
- We officially launched MAD COOL CARDIO as its own unique dance workout and launched our first fitness DVD in New York City at premiere women’s fitness brand ATHLETA.
- We launched MAD COOL COMMUNITY – a suite of wellness programs for organizations who want to offer their constituency holistic wellness tools:
- MAD COOL HEALTHY SUPPORT – Online/offline wellness seminar covering nutrition, exercise, and productive stress management tools
- MAD COOL CARDIO – High octane cardio dance workout using funk, pop, R&B, 80s/90s sounds for all fitness levels
- MAD COOL RUN/WALK CREW – Run/Walk program that trains beginners to run or walk their first 5K race. Over 30 women participated in the summer training session and trained for the 2012 Percy Sutton 5K race in Harlem
- CREW members exercised, changed what we ate, and lost weight – some over 30 pounds! But most importantly, we collectively developed positive feelings toward exercise, made great friendships and support relationships, and are all a little bit farther down the road in our journey to achieve happiness through long-term good health.
Looking forward to the future, here are a few MCF New Year’s Tips to help you to stick to your 2013 New Year’s resolutions.
To give you actual tools to support your wellness resolutions, coming in January 2013 the MCF site will re-launch with several new features, including 2 exciting new wellness products:
- The CREW Basic for Beginners – 12-week holistic program (nutrition, exercise, support) targeted to beginners and those who have not worked out in a while and want to jumpstart healthy living in 2013
- MAD COOL CARDIO DANCE PARTY DVD – Bringing a little bit of the class home to you. On sale at the NEW MCF Store.
Locally in New York City, MAD COOL CARDIO and HEALTHY SUPPORT will be changing locations and moving to the heart of Harlem
Monday nights starting January 7th
Black River Dance
345 Lenox Ave (127th & Lenox)
6:30 -7:00pm Healthy Support
7:00 – 8:00pm MAD COOL CARDIO
It’s on a poppin’! Lots of work to do post holidays.
That’s it. 2012 was a blast but in 2013, we’re blowin’ up.
Wishing you blessings and good health.
STEP AWAY FROM THAT CHICKEN WING!
And into the NEW You.
Have a MAD COOL Happy New Year!
Jennifer & The MAD COOL FITNESS CREW